Friday, 18 November 2011

Outlawz Sketch Entry - SC1116

Good Evening Chickees!
 
Here is the card I am entering into The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch we had for inspiration!
 
My card deviates from the sketch slightly but I tried everything and couldn't make the embellishments for the design work in my favour!
 
Recipe:
Stamp - Penny Black Sentiment
Papers - Recollections, Staples 110 lb. white
Inks - Ranger Alcohol Inks and Memento for the sentiment
CB Embossing folders
Clear Embossing Powder
Pearls - Dollarama
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Hugs,
Sheree
 
 
 

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
This is soooo pretty. Love the colors.
Myrna

cparsons said...

I love this card!!

Gail said...

Great card!
Did you already tell us how you colored the paper the sentiment is on!?
Should I be reading back, cause I forgot!?

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

ooh do love this Sheree and we are are our harshest critics!! and sent email at least! Shaz.x

Merry said...

Beautiful....such pretty colours.

Linda w said...

great card, love the sentiment. Hugs lin

Reflections from Granny said...

Oh, this is very pretty, a little change from your scene scapes but I really like it!

Hugs, Lori m

Lorraine said...

Ooh, love the inking and colors you used! Gorgeous!