Tuesday 8 November 2011

Send A Smile 4 Kids

Good Morning!
Just thought I'd share some of the cards I've been making to send to Send A Smile 4 Kids who in turn package them up and deliver them to Children's Hospital in Vancouver. 
I'll be adding to the pile for the next week and then ship them off!

The glitter cards below were messy but fun to make!  I think I have glitter throughout the house, all over my dogs and lining the washing machine!!  Really felt like Christmas with all the sparkly stuff around!
The octopus and seahorses are made to wiggle.  I had some thin wire ribbon that I coiled around a pen and adheared it with Glossy Accents.  The stamps and paper are 'Recollections.'





I love Penny Black and I used her stamps for the Hedgies and Pup.  The paper is from last year. 






Thanks for looking!!

Hugs,
Sheree

8 comments:

NancyD said...

Sheree, these cards are amazingly cute. I love the colors and the variety. I am inspired! NancyD

Linda Wescott said...

all your cards are so cute, what a busy girl you've been. I adore the 'under the sea' themed cards, they are tremendously fun. Hugs lin

Anonymous said...

Those are all adorable, I see smiles already.

Hugs, Lori m

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Very cute! All of them. Someone has been busy.

Gail said...

Great cards!
So bright & cheerful!

Lorraine said...

Wow, Sheree, you've been busy! I love all of your cards - perfect for kids. My fav are the fishy ones - love the glittery backgrounds and wiggling images!

Shelley - SAS4K (Canada) said...

These are just wonderful Sheree! I can hardly wait to take them to the kids at BC Children's Hospital. Sure to bring lots of smiles!
Thanks so much!
Shelley, SAS4K (Canada)

Lynnette said...

Love the cards! The kids will really love them. I am very inspired by your website and i am glad that I found it. Thanks