Tuesday 15 November 2011

Colour Challenge Entry

It's a new week at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge !  The colour pallette to design with is...    

Here is my entry for this week.  I'm not ecstatic over it at all but I was kind of in a hurry!
I'm thinking that the white flower on the button just doesn't go with it and if I could pry it off with a crowbar I would!  haha!
 
The recipe is...
Alcohol Inks Citrus and Purple Twilight
Paper - K& Company and Recollections
Ink - Versamark
White embossing powder
Punch and Michaels bargain ribbon
Bling for the flower centers
 
Thanks for looking!  I may give this colour combo another shot...
 
Hugs,
Sheree


6 comments:

Sara I. said...

So happy that you were able to play along this week. Fabulous take on the colors and love the white embossing - just beautiful! xx

NancyD said...

Wow! I think it turned out great. Love the color combo and what you did with it too. NancyD

Gail said...

I like it!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

What a pretty, pretty card.

Sherri said...

This is just beautiful! I love the stark white flowers against the background colors. And I'm glad you don't have a crowbar! I like that flower on your button!

Lorraine said...

Very beautiful! Love the embossing and mixing of inks!