Tuesday 3 April 2012

Mother's Day - Hero Arts


Good Morning Chicks!

Just a quick post this morning.

I've seen a few challenges out there for either Mother's Day, Spring or Pastels.  This, is my entry for all of them!

The main image stamp is from Hero Arts #S5033 Silhouette.  I stamped it in Versa Color Old Rose and embossed it with Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up! and it is embossed as well.

I can't remember where the paper is from... my stash!  I made the bow with ribbon from WalMart and the butterfly is from a sticker package called Bride's Own from WalMart as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful work week!

Hugs,
Sheree 

Challenges...

The Outlawz - Greeting Card Challenge - Pastels

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
So pretty. Very simple but very elegant. Funny but the word refreshing keeps popping into my head when I look at the card.
:)
Myrna

Gail said...

Lovely card! You have a great week too.....don't insert 'foot' too often! It's a short week!

Unknown said...

Sheree fabulous stamping I love this card such a fresh colour well done Hugs Elaine

Sherri said...

Very pretty card! Our Mother's Day isn't until May. This would definitely be a hit with any Mom!

NancyD said...

Oh Sheree, this is a lovely card. You could put almost any sentiment with this one and it would work. Great job! NancyD

Darnell J Knauss said...

What a lovely, perfect card for Mother's Day! TFS and Happy Easter!

Victoria said...

Love the colors on this card. I also really like the stamp but so far have managed to avoid buying it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lovely monochromatic elegance Sheree!

Crystal R said...

Cute project. I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum. Check out my blog at http://crystalscraftycorner.blogspot.ca/