Wednesday 22 June 2011

Love Penny Black's Flowers!!

Penny Black has a new set of flower stamps out called 'Flower Gallery!'  I just LOVE them!!  Crafty Capers in Nanaimo is one of my favourite stamp shops.  I am known for buying all of the 'last ones' that Victoria has in stock lol!!  This is the same shop that I purchase all of my Stampscape stamps as well.

This is a closeup view of the flowers.  They are coloured with copics and highlighted with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  The stickles only show when the card is tilted.
Here's the recipe for this card...

Stamps:
Penny Black - Flower Gallery; Just Rite Stamps - Sentiment and nesti dies
Paper: 
Stampin' Up!, Recollections and unknown
Stickles:
Sunshine Yellow and Diamond
Liquid Pearls:  Light Yellow
Bling:
Recollections
Buttons:
Unknown bulk
Copics

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

NancyD said...

Oh, I love this one too. The colors, coloring and the background paper are wonderful!

Myrna said...

Sheree
This is soooo pretty. I love the flowers and the basket is so cool.
Myrna